Missing file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=Forza=-

Kitteny Goodness
Jul 28, 2003
North of the 49th
Visit site
A comment was made in regards to my map (CTF-BellaRagazza_IG) saying it was missing CTFNoRedmption. How do i add this file to the map(if Needed)? This map was placed on an Instagib server where no one had a problem playing it. Please help me with some suggestions? I'd like to repair this and re-upload.

Thanks

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
that file is a .utx from ctf bollwerk, and without doubt a custom file
you prolly used the textures
and since bollwerk is prolly installed on that server, everyone already had that file

"To update your map, you should upload the map to the NaliCity FTP again and claim it with v1.1 (or whatever version it is) in the map title. You do not need to remove your current map to update it. "

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
Like Hour said, but he forgot to mention that you should put it in the .utx file in the zip archive and reupload it after that. Don't forget to claim it after the upload.