Shiny happy new reviewers ok?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Shadowlurker said:
I'm worried mine are too short actually... I'm trying to pack as much description in them as possible but I keep finding that I have nothing left to say :/
Short reviews aren’t as much of a problem as they used to be. Now that we can add a bunch of screenshots, we can let them do a lot of the talking.

BTW, I’m finished with my classes for a few weeks, and I’m close to being finished with a cabana I’m building for my wife (week-long project), so I’ll be punching up a few reviews soon.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
My main talents focus on BR and DOM (and soon, assault), but I havent seen any new BR submissions in quite a while, in a longer while than i've seen a DOM map (despite the fact that BR has substantially more players).

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Alas, I havn't been able to review recently due to RL problems. I'm not sure when I'll be able to again... :/