FHI Role playing game?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Steelixx

The SDT clan leader
Nov 4, 2004
C:\UT2004\System
sdtclan.cjb.net
What do u say about a FHI role playing game u know like diablo or something like that but u c it from upon and u fight with kung fu or swords or something like that and kill mosters then the monsters have life potions, armors etc. that they drop when u kill them. Then u go lvl up when u killed enough of them and kan choose between skills and spells :D
I think this is a good idea because i really like role playing games and FPS so why not combinate frag house and role playing games?

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
That would be cool if the weapons that the monsters drop were magical weapons. Would be cool if they drop armor too. Right now, there is an RPG mod out there that I typically have on my server, just not at the moment because of server maintenance. You level up, you get magical weapons whenever you pick up a weapon. You get exp accumulation points for monster you kill. you can use the points for several abilities and for improving your skills.