What torture are you?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
My prefered method seems to be...

Sawn in Two - Hung upside down, your victims are slowly sawn in half, starting at the part of their legs. Because of the concentration of blood rushing to their head, they are conscious until you get about to the mid-abdomen most of the time. Of course, there are other methods, such as sawing off each limb. Yeowch. You're a gradual-torture person, someone gets on your bad side, you make them sorry for it, one day at a time.

Lyndsay #2337

Squeaky Penguin
Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better. :)

Bootsbaby

Don't let me get me
Dec 24, 2000
Visit site
The water wheel - Victims were tied to you, then you were rotated slowly over some body of water. They either confessed, or drowned. Pretty tame, actually... you're fairly forgiving once people can admit they were wrong.

apparantly i'm not as evil as some.. /me looks at LK :D

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
gross roger!

[that was my third :D]

burned at the stake: Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little. :)

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
OMG I have the most disgusting so far:
You're inserted into various bodily orifaces, and cranked open slowly, stretching and tearing delicate internal tissues. You were a choice punishment for homosexuals and female witches. Also painful to contemplate. You're probably one of those powder-keg people, just need a spark at the right time to go off
I'm like a killer dildo or something? :D :p

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Red hot iron:

Part of a trial. A person held you until their hand was blistered, if in a certain ammount of time their wounds were infected, they were guilty. Pretty middle-of-the-road there, at least you're not ready to kill anyone who crosses you.

A little wussy really :hmm:

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
The Rack - Victims are tied into you and stretched inch by agonizing inch, until they are either rent limb from limb or they confess. Or hey, maybe both. Not as bad as some people, someone tells you what you want to hear you'll feel better.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Bed of Spikes

A person was tied to you, then weighted down onto the impaling spikes or beaten with sticks. Yeesh. Go overboard much when you're upset?

I'm still trying to work out whether or not this is weirder than the 'which Radiohead album are you?' quiz. :)

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
The Cross:

People were hung in various positions from you, sometimes with weights, stretching and dislocating limbs. Sometimes they were left to starve or succumb to the elements. All in all, you're a pretty forgiving person, provided they don't -really- get you angry.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
1. The Stake
Witches were tied to you, and burned to a crisp. A classic, though not very nice. People probably tiptoe around you a little.

2. The Ripper
Red-hot, you're a pincer used to rip the breasts off unwed mothers as punishment. Ow. Someone gets you mad enough, they'd better run faster than you.

3.Red Hot Iron
Part of a trial. A person held you until their hand was blistered, if in a certain ammount of time their wounds were infected, they were guilty.

I do get pissed easily so I can really quote this part...
Someone gets you mad enough, they'd better run faster than you.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Iron Bed

You're basically a giant skillet. You're slowly heated with a person strapped to you, and they're slowly fried alive. In other words, you take a while to get going, gradually getting madder until you're ready to hurt someone.

:D

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Victims were tied to you, then you were rotated slowly over some body of water. They either confessed, or drowned. Pretty tame, actually... you're fairly forgiving once people can admit they were wrong.

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
The bed of spikes :D

A person was tied to you, then weighted down onto the impaling spikes or beaten with sticks. Yeesh. Go overboard much when you're upset?

The box (that is mean!!!)
2. A victim is shut up inside you, then dropped into some body of water. They drown, of course. A claustrophobic demise. If someone gets you mad, you just get away from them and forget it, though you quietly seethe for a while.

3.The wheel of spikes (ouch) :eek:

A victim is tied to you, and you roll them onto a bed of spikes, crushing and impaling them at the same time. Little bit of an overreactor, maybe?