Hot New Contest for the XMP Community!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigathy

Feb 7, 2004
Have any of the admins checked the IP and compared it to other members on this forum? It could be a disgruntled [PET] or other mischievous clan.... ;)

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
Ya this is the right thing to do, encourage the a$$hats...LAME! :rolleyes:

It's ok to be a d*ck just don't be a d*ck about it...hmmm.

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
Twigathy said:
It could be a disgruntled [PET] or other mischievous clan.... ;)

YES YES WE HATE YOU ALL YOU ARE FAGS THAT LIKE TO SLAP MY BUTT WTF IDGITS!!! YOU R TEH GHEYS!!!. (note the extreme sarcasm)

Seriously, what did we do to make you think it was us? If we wanted to make fun of you, we wouldn't alias, we would just tell you how dumb you are.

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
RLD said:
Ya this is the right thing to do, encourage the a$$hats...LAME! :rolleyes:

It's ok to be a d*ck just don't be a d*ck about it...hmmm.
Yeah sure cos you could see me encouraging him in my posts,, corse :rolleyes:

I dont support it at all, only difference is I aint sat crying about it, cos he obviously wants to get under your skin.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
haha...Mole...you saw how I handled the situation. linked all the threads he made about about me, hosted images he couldnt figure out how to, and said "thanks for the laugh". ;)

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Xaero said:
haha...Mole...you saw how I handled the situation. linked all the threads he made about about me, hosted images he couldnt figure out how to, and said "thanks for the laugh". ;)

Er...HUH? What are you talking about? What images??

Status
Not open for further replies.