The Inf Site Is Evil... Evil I Say!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Nar]Saladin

Proud owner of an AKS-74
Dec 24, 2001
ATL!!!
Visit site
hey, frontpage isnt bad, u want the extra stuff, guess what, u can still handtype it in frontpage, and then see the effects...u know, i think sunmicrossystems is good at using their own softwatre on their servers

[Nar]Saladin

Proud owner of an AKS-74
Dec 24, 2001
ATL!!!
Visit site
um, well, theres nothing wrong with IE when it comes to my comps, netscape runs like drunken whore and all the others too, so i dont see why theres all the whining anyway...
remember, Microsoft isnt evil, i like the products, i get the real products for free from my Syrian underground and if ur gonna whine about how much better the crappy OS macs r, then lick my hairy left nut...(dont reply with eww) i will admit that linux/linux run smoother than windows because they dont use all the extra code, but i frankly dont know how to use those opertaing systems to well :/

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
bah you can all take your newfangled OS's and stick em... i run DOS (as shell on a win98 core) and i'm starting to like it better and better, i have made a seperate folder for my batch files so i can start most applications faster then in regular windows even. + i have less overhead so that means more FPS in games (can make as much as 30 fps difference).
For everything else there is Star Office.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
well SO seems to have a problem with freezing up after downloading a lot so i'm still looking into that, right now i just use dos and i might start buillding my own shell with Delphi.
All i need is a dos prompt maybe with some of the handy menus of staroffice besides it i'll have to see.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
They paid you for that bit of pimpage, didn't they ? ;)

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
It was ME, MY FAULT. I designed the goddamn webpage, but I'm a PROGRAMMER, not a WEB DESIGNER, so...be happy it looks as good as it does.

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Heh.. The_Fur is a becoming a batch whore (anybody that's worked with batch files back in WinNT 3.51 knows what I'm talking about). Easier for me to just get a faster computer for my new-fangled operating system. :p

IceWeasel

Linux fanatic
Dec 10, 2000
Germany
Hey Fur, did you try Cygwin? A Unix-like shell in a windows environment. You have auto-completion, the vast possibilities of shell-scripts, and you can run both windows programs (and some specially compiled linux programs) from it.