Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah make sure the fan is running on the videocard. Even tho it was only like a 40mm fan... the card that was in my parents computer was overheating when running guildwars and shutting down the system. I'm still using a 7 series card and haven't had any problems. I'll have to upgrade for the next generation of games tho.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I'll be on tonight if you guys want to give expert another shot (without interruptions).
My wife & grandson are going to visit her Aunt later, and won't be back until tomorrow.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'm pretty sure I played for nearly 7 hours total yesterday. And I got absolutely nothing out of it. But expert is good for a few laughs haha. I'll probably be game to try that one again or do another campaign later on this evening.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I haven't yet heard from my wife when she'll be home, but as long as I'm here alone, I'm game.
Maybe if we can get all 6 people together, we can give vs a shot? 3 infected vs 3 survivors... might learn something. ;)

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well thats two nights in a row we fall short of expert campaign completion because its past JASON'S bedtime! :lol: I guess expert L4D is going to be strictly a saturday night thing?? All I know is... if that campaign we just did didn't make you realize how important it is to haul ass in expert, nothing will :p

p.s. you suck jason :lol:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Agree, hauling ass is a good thing. Having a little luck with the damn spawns is another good thing. That closet was working til that Tank Showed up unannounced.

Its all good having fun with you guys is great.. Sorry about that a$$ shot Boney :D.. Damn, getting good at saying Sorry.. ;)

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well again, from playing versus i'm very aware of what works in that level. We would've done it my way the second time but we only got to try it ONCE. But taz I did enjoy drilling you in the face with the auto-shotty after you accidentally shot me in the ass for no reason :p

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I was recounting that revenge shooting to friends at work today. That was fantastically funny.

But I did have to stop, or else I would have been sleep walking at work today.

PS - I do suck. How else could I get shot by teammates while in the back of the safe room? :lol:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Geez, I think we should talk about reworking the other banners now, seeing as we're not playing the "polished turd" even after the Titan pack. :rolleyes:

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I haven't played UT3 instagib since we had our server up... so I don't really know if its worth playing or not.

Lets try and hit nothing special tonight. We did the full run in 43 minutes or something, so we can try a couple times.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Yeah, sounds good. Whatever was wrong with the connections here seems to be fixed, because I'm pinging to everything over here ok again. Let's see if we can get an early start. 7:30?