Map idea: New twist on "Storm the House" maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
So far the only "Storm the House" maps I have seen have little dinky $40,000 houses with plain architecture. I have yet to see a $2 million dollar mansion with and indoor pool and a master bedroom the size of my back yard. By the way, I've become a huge fan of swimming pools in the Unreal engine, thanks to that really cool one in the Big Clapper. Now let's see some of them indoor olympic sized swimming pools and frameless glass windows and skylights and breakable glass and huge entertainment centers! Breakable glass would make for some hella fun sniping.

Last edited:

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Someone should make a white house map ala R6. Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Enter the White House and dispose of the traitorous president, a.k.a. Slick Willy.

Sprint1

Aug 18, 1999
Holtsville, NY, USA
www.geocities.com
Someone tried to make a mansion-style map. Check out DM-Larachouse on Nali City. It's Lara Croft's house from the Tomb Raider series, except it sucks. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif The TR house would be a cool DM map, unfortunately DM-Larachouse sucks. It's way out of scale, and the author did some weird crap to the bots so they're already in there before the game starts. He completely forgot that UT has a command to add bots.

Cool idea anyway, someone make it!

------------------
-Sprint1, host of WoD.
/-=/Weapons of Destruction\=-\
Unreal Mod News, Reviews, and UScript Info.
http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
Some people have blank post disorder, I just happen to be affected by double post disorder. The true story is that my ISP disconnected me just after I hit submit, and my browser went back to this page. I clicked the submit button once again, and...

Last edited: