Map Suggetions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kinf

Jun 7, 2000
cartman.go2.it
I have a suggestion of a map if no one can think of one.A BIG movie theatre and about 5-10 rooms each with a movie on the screen and popcorn stands out side ticket stubs on the floor... you make the rest cool idea i think

SlimShady /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Call it DM-Multiplex! And have raunchy XXX movies playing on a couple of the screens! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
I'm no mapper, but I think the main issue would be the polycount on the chairs.. At least that was the problem when we discussed making an airliner, and there are even more chairs in a movie-theatre.. Great idea though.. Maybe if you made one huge sofa instead of a lot of chairs? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif