Please test this beta out for me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Nearing final layout..need feedback on any problems with flow..before I go on to next stage...there are a few bugs in this version...have added a lot of movers...and a few of which have disappeared from the editor but not the map ie..3 small lifts that are in the wrong start position and two test doors that look naff and are timed to open a fraction too slow..needless to say I cannot remove them ..or fix them at present because they do not show in ed....if you have any ideas about how to fix this problem..let me know in the forum thread associated with this beta.

Things completed or partially completed in this beta..

Layout............................. 95%
Texture Placement............. 80%
Trim................................ 70%
Deco additions.................. 80%
Working movers................ 80% but with the problems mentioned above
Basic placeholder lighting....re-lit map will be greatly enhanced visually.

Things to do.

Lighting re-done from scratch.
Full optimization...at present the map has none not even zones so performance.....will vary depending on your set up.
Sound effects and music to add.
AI....weapon placement and pathing.

So bear this in mind when you try the beta......HUGE! thanks for any and all imput...Without your involvement...The map will not be at its best.
Well frankly it will
be crap..and that would be a shame because it has potential

[URL=http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=10465]new-beta-download[/URL]

Thought the map would be a bit small for BR..but might knock one out when ctf-version is finished

Link to screenshot thread

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=167770

Last edited:

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
G-BUS over at UP fixed my disappearing mover problem with this solution..
The movers not appearing in Ued might be because you grouped them. Hit the big "G" button somewhere up top in Ued, and check all of the groups. Otherwise whatever is grouped under that name won't show in the ed.

So they are back in ed now..ready to fix or delete..Nice one G-BUS :D