Anyone know {PUF}NIGMA666?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
eh, fick off. Nigma's cool. I don't like people doing that sh|te on my games, but I still do on occasion...get over it. Especially since he apologized.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
As far as Im concerned that is too little too late. The slurs are out. You wouldnt have typed them if you didnt at least think them. Some things are serious. and I consider such things to be so. I dont turn a blind eye to bigotry at any time, in any place. Im taking a break from UT for a few days. See ya

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Well lets put it this way. I've hired (damn I hate using that word hehe) Nigma as a map reviewer for Capture, and as far as I'm concerned he's still a map reviewer for Capture. (The rest of this post is in no way influenced by this fact).

Jeez, if someone's saying racial stuff, don't castrate them for it. OK they're being stupid by saying it in the first place, but it's no reason for an inquisition. I suppose we are organised in a clan sense after all when as soon as someone makes a mistake, people are yelling for his head. I just know that people are gonna start saying "well maybe racial slurs don't bother you Zaccix". Yeah I don't like them, but if someone came up to me and said "you Croat ****" I'd just look at them, laugh and tell them to f off. (I'm half Croat BTW).

This is like the problem we have over here in the UK with skating. One skater acts like an a-hole, and people think that all skaters are a-holes.

Nigma's done wrong, so what. Forgive, forget and move on!

bullet2.gif

"I have the heart of a hockey player, and the soul of a drummer".

[This message has been edited by Zaccix (edited 02-12-2000).]

N

NIGMA666

Well geez man what do you want me to say?
god im sorry, thats all i can be is SORRY!

i even Emailed Smack Daddy to tell him that i was sorry /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

and im not a bigot, geez just say one wrong thing about somthing Jewish and somone craps there pants, I WAS JOKING!!!!!!
i was FU(KING with people and i knew that would get there attention, and it sure did!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"

{PuF}NIGMA666

N

NIGMA666

Thanx Zac /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

man, now i feel like i have a Lable on me, OMG,he said "Damn Jews" lets castrate him with a 45.!

is the whole Forum gonna hate me now cause i said some stupid comment that i didnt even mean?

NIGMA:*Kicks himself in the A$$*

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
As someone who isn't an official PuF'er(although I do frequent the forum), and as someone who, literally, completely severed all ties from someone when I found out they were racially bigotted against african-americans, allow my to add my 2 cents to this thread.

Ok...Nigma screwed up. I think that people getting upset about it was justified, especially in light of that fact that, clan or no, PuF'ers do represent a community, and anything they say can reflect upon that community(PlanetUnreal included.)

But, that having been said, I believe that he meant no harm, and has apologized appropriately. It's obvious, from his comments, that he meant nothing by them, so he's not a bigot. And he's stated that he has no intention of doing it again. I for one, accept that.

At most, Nigma may be guilty of being insensitive, but who hasn't? He made a mistake, he apologized. Let's move on. I hate bigotry as much, if not more, than the next person, but this wasn't inspired by hatred.

Smack, you did the right thing by bringing this up. And Nigma's response seems acceptable (to me anyways). So, can we kill this thread and get on with the fragging? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

And if you feel like flaming this, remember it's only my opinion.

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ok heres what I have to say on the subject, Ive played NIGMA666 several times and I find it hard to belive that those things he said he actaully meant. Everyone gets pissed of with lag now and again but using racial insults is a little too far. So stop it, or Ill kick your a$$ /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif!. Lets just keep things fun and leave the insults to the real stupid a$$holes out there.

Lets end this here and now.

bullet2.gif

The undisiplined mind is the playpen of chaos and disorder, so I guess I'm in trouble then. -[PuF]LordKhaine

[This message has been edited by LordKhaine (edited 02-12-2000).]

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
I agree... what's done is done and I'm actually impressed with the way Nigma actually apologized. To me, it seemed sincere. Something I didn't actually expect from "My Nigma". /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif (<-- some of y'all will get it).

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:167703 & 453406

eraser

I'm your brain on drugs.
Dec 13, 1999
In a town foo!
Visit site
NIGMA is the sweetest player man! i'm sure he didn't mean it, besides are you a Jew? are you African American? does it bother you? well if you are aren'T one of those 2, you shouldn't be saying anything. So leave NIGMA alone.

boo hoo! waaaaa!

bullet2.gif

"Let God sort em' out!"

N

NIGMA666

Thanx Eraser and the rest of you that stand behind me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
I've talked to Nigma several times, he's a nice guy. We all make stupid jokes now and again. Some jokes are made just for mindless humor, not because you hate any particular "group". And like Rooster said, he's still "my Nigma". /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Toolvana the "cracker" has spoken. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

N

NIGMA666

Funny Shaka!

am i gonna get this crap rubed in my face all the time now!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Remember, This is a game of fun! Racial slurs should be left out! I myself get frustrated in a game and cuss up a storm, but I leave out the racial slurs! So take a cooling period from the game if you feel that enraged! I do.

bullet2.gif

Well I guess I'm a big sinner, because I fragged over 30,000 and still going:)
{PuF}XxBonesxX

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
Racial slurs are inexcusable, and it's pretty sad if people think it's ok to use them in a game, because it's "just all in fun and I wasn't really serious...". Grow up.

eraser

I'm your brain on drugs.
Dec 13, 1999
In a town foo!
Visit site
So now we don't have jokes now? he was just messing around. Like none of you make jokes like that ever! ya right. He apoligised, so lay off.

BTW, BOO, HOO!

bullet2.gif

"Let God sort em' out!"

N

NIGMA666

This is Dumb!!!!!!

it was not a racial slur, i said "Damn Jews" how the hell is that a racial slur?
i knew saying "**** u" was nothing special so i said "damn Jews", that dont mean im a raciest.......for all you know i could be Jewish!
if i was black and said "My Nigger" it would not be a big deal!

and actually i fell bad about this whole thing, but all i can say is sorry!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666