UT-Files down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Now, everyone apologize to Skillz for being mean about this when it went away.
Actually, I already did. For me there was a misunderstanding and I thought Skillz had already or was about to get rid of all the files he had hosted.

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
Yeah mostly that now fileplanet doesn't have any download atm, I tried :|.
So thank you all.

Last edited:

medor

Mar 15, 2009
For download on fileplanet my country is not allowed. So i need to come with a proxy as US client.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
The coolest part for me was that when I checked the forum section of UT-Files, my old account was still there.

When both the House Of Fools moved to a new location, and Unreal Mayhem the first 3 times (it's down again) I had to make a new account all over again.

Thanks for saving my account, Skillz!

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
I just started using this for my UT99 server. Before this I was using a USB webserver redirect, and this is a lot better.