UT3 is pretty awful

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
A question to you: where is the tournament in UT3? I see only a gay team going to kill someone with no reason.
I realize UT3 as a package is lacking, but the gameplay in UT3 is way better than UT2kX.

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
I realize UT3 as a package is lacking, but the gameplay in UT3 is way better than UT2kX.

:) This was what I meant.

Anyway, I played UT3 on my PS3 ('cause my Pc wasn't so powerfull) and yes, it's a good game, but it hasn't the same feeling of the firsts one.

AWW SNACK

Feb 13, 2009
I wish UT3 had the variety of environments UT2k4 had. It seems all of the UT3 maps were either the same-looking grungy cities, TRON-like places, Necris crap, and outside.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I love UT3 so much, i mean that piece of consolized **** is the reason i moved to Quake Live.

I remember doing this although the game was UT2k4 and I moved to something else entirely since I hate any Quack after the first one. UT3's DM owned ass then.
Actually every UT has meh environments. Only good ones were the Egypt stuff in UT2k# and the Necris lands.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
TRON-LIKE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!