What's the point?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
I'm just wondering but what's the point in stealing members from another clan? you deal with what you got you don't steal others, we don't have amny players so you shouldn't be stealing anyone, i for one am against this.

Mar 6, 2004
the clan that steals or the clan that is getting stolen? i'll just keep it as annonomous and just ask the questions :D

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
if a member is easily persuaded away from your clan then he was never a true member imho, besides, being a traitor is fun, look how much fun benedict arnold had!

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Benedict Arnold:

www.ushistory.org said:
The British provided handsomely for Arnold, but never completely trusted him. He was never given an important military command. They moved to London where he found no job, some admiration and even some contempt. He moved his family to Canada where he reentered the shipping business. The Tories there disliked him and had no use for him, and eventually he returned his family to London. When the fighting began between France and England, he tried again for military service, but to no avail. His shipping ventures eventually failed and he died in 1801, virtually unknown, his wife joining him in death three years later.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
umm.......some times you have to figure out your clansexuality. i expiremented and found that animals do it for me everytime

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
hm! there was a proverb or something along the lines of a man who is willing to betray his own master is wiling to betray his new one as easily

Status
Not open for further replies.