Just ask the Rukee!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
If you need help finding a file for UT.....I can usually help! You need a certin UT .utx file?? or a Bonus Pack 4 and don`t know were to find it?? Or mabee your looking for the SF mod and can`t find it....I`m the guy to ask!!
I`m no expert, but I sure like to help out UT players trying to get game!!! And I have a verry large UT file archive.
Just ask the Rukee!!!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
well, Rukee can even find you where to go to buy a flamethrower or a tank :p

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
That finnal patch for UT will not be out any time soon!! :p

Originally posted by DigitalisAura
well, Rukee can even find you where to go to buy a flamethrower or a tank :p

Just ask the Rukee!!

Well...we got flame throwers for your car car flammer
be sure to watch the movie!!!
then we got hand held units...
fthrow2.gif

as far as tanks go..... I found a few of these for sale!!
sws1s.jpg

sws5.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oh yeah. he even wanted to order me a few tanks so later whjen i have a job i can pay them off. in the meanwhile he would be the hero on the highway :)

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Djazaus
Rukee, how and where can I get another bag of green? Also, will it be be average 'commercial' green or will I be able to get some good skunk? Or will I have to be content with some crappy hash?

The Rukee does not approve of this behavor!!!
You`ll have to be content with your crappy hash.

Kids!! Don`t smoke!!
That means pot...that means smokes...that means hash...that means anything you put in your mouth and light...don`t do it!!

Just play UT instead!!!!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee

The Rukee does not approve of this behavor!!!
You`ll have to be content with your crappy hash.

Kids!! Don`t smoke!!
That means pot...that means smokes...that means hash...that means anything you put in your mouth and light...don`t do it!!

Just play UT instead!!!!

you forget to say that alcohol is BAD! do you hear it kids! dont drink! its only BAD and makes you do dumb things!!!

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Balton.de

you forget to say that alcohol is BAD! do you hear it kids! dont drink! its only BAD and makes you do dumb things!!!

Rodger that!!

I think it`s way cooler now to be able to grow up and say "I never did anything" I didn`t smoke....I didn`t drink...i didn`t do drugs!!
That`s the coolest!!