Monster Bowl III (Extreme Artiste Edition?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
ha, yep, March 5th. This time no RPG. Invasion Invasion Invasion,...Old School style. details later. I will try to post this weekend the details. It will be FHI Invasion w/o RPG. Therefore, yes, FHI monsters will have their weapons!! w00h00! This will be more of a contest with 3 maps and not a marathon.

Unfortunately, I need some helpful ideas for the prizes for the winners. I offered RPG levels, but that prize is useless for those that don't play RPG. I have nothing monetary to offer for prizes either. Any Ideas?

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
Hmm. How about letting the winner decide how the map's gonna look like. Let him/her draw out a blueprint and the map will be made for him/her and will be put in the server rotation.

Though I'm not sure if that'd make a good 1st prize. Many may not care about having their maps made.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Kaithofis said:
Hmm. How about letting the winner decide how the map's gonna look like. Let him/her draw out a blueprint and the map will be made for him/her and will be put in the server rotation.

Though I'm not sure if that'd make a good 1st prize. Many may not care about having their maps made.
Hye I have a map blueprint but I suppose it's better for me to make it on my own seeing it requires a feeling to it that I probably only understand so nvm.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
I have updated my site with more info regarding Monster Bowl III. Please, take time to look at it at www.light-central.com if you are interested in participating.

One thing I still struggle with is prizes. So, I offered for first prize a choice of increase in RPG levels or ???. I'm thinking that the ??? would be a map tailored to the winner's request. If 1st place winner doesn't take the map offer, then the 2nd place can take it. I would like to give one more option offer because I know there will be those that don't want RPG level increase as a prize.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
You should make it an experience boost instead. That way, a level 2 wouldn't gain as many levels as a level 1,000. It would prevent one person from gaining a couple thousand experience from a win when another gains a few million :)