• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Just a quick question....How do i get myself an avatar cuz when i go to the edit options i see the message "Here is a list of currently available avatars:" but there ain't no list????? :morety:

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
Can I interest you in some crying and googly Minotaurs?
AIM_cry1.gif
AIM_cry2.gif
AIM_googly1.gif
AIM_googly2.gif

Or you could just go to www.mysmilies.com or another smilie-site and get yourself a nice smily as avatar......

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Cheers m8 the smileys are funny but it aint quite wot i had in mind,but it will do for now - im still open for suggestions if any 1 can recomend a good avatar site! At least i have an av!!!!!!

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
A dancing one like mine may be better suited to your name but I cant remember where I got it now :(, sorry.

T

Terminal {DTH}

do a search for the animation factory. that site has all KINDS of killer anigifs you can use. even hal got His there. ;)