Review Queue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
I don't think reducing the number will encourage more reviewers to apply... nor would that amount of reviews be produced consistently by any current or applying reviewers. Likewise, no one can guarantee reviews... it just doesn't work.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I was going to aply to NC but backed out because 3 per week seemed pretty intimidating so instead i went over to Insite. And like i said earlier 9 hours of reviewing per week is impossible to achieve with many people's busy schedule. So i think changing the apllication page would make a change. And maybe also a news post asking for reviewers would go a long way. Plus you have to remember that reviewers do what they do out of their own free will and do not receive any reward in exchange so you shouldn't be too demanding.
Anyway that's just my opinion and i stand by it.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Don't make me defend the schema again, again!
Simply put, "it's easy as ABC 123", just like the Micheal Jackson song. :p

As to the number of reviews... uh, yea. Just did my first this year o_O

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
cooloola, we're not demanding... do you see any other reviewer doing 3 reviews a week? not lately. not often. And ideally 3 reviews a week isn't demanding, just no one wants to do that since "reviewers do what they do out of their own free will and do not receive any reward in exchange".

In any case, I changed the "requirement" to "1" like 8 hours ago since it appears that no one has taking any notice.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Better make a news post...the ppl that don't wanted to be reviewer coz it's too much to do won't look at the reviewer application site again in the hope something has changed...

Edit: Hm, is it possible to place the link leading to the application site into the menu? Coz the link is on the bottom of the newssite which for sure won't help to get reviewers...

Last edited: