for ppl who hate campers :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Salvatore

TLSC guy - DarkMessenger-TLSC
Aug 25, 2004
Not quite London
www.tlsconline.com
Yeah, HL2: DM Overwatch campers suck... But the Grenade Launcher trick owns 'em ;)

And in CS, if you don't spot the camper you have to wait the whole round... But another teammate would see you die, and work out where the camper is from the way your body fell (benefit of ragdoll physics ;) )

But in this... You get camped, and then what? You respawn, remember where the camper was, and go kick his ass. Tankcampers? Use a Manta/Raptor/immediate-lock AVRiL/nuke. Easy :)

Spawncamping is another issue entirely... although even that can be countered if you're good.

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
Ghost3021 said:
i also snipe on teamplay maps. CTF-Face is the best! :D
nice sig btw renamon ;)

don't you mean facing worlds 3?
________________________________________________________________________________

hey i like to help my team in ctf face3 on instagib by picking off snipers on the other side at my tower.I like to consider it support I guess WWII was loaded with campers and they shouldn't have won.

Last edited by a moderator: