Who's teh daddy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

And the winner is........

• Alien

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Predator

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an alien can't blow himself up with a nuke blast.
an alien doesn't have disc blades either.

actually an alien smells like mantik does.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I vote Alien, because it can climb walls and spit acid and bleed acid all over the Predator after getting cut in half by the Pred's disc blades and um, oh.

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Aliens are totally cool to me; no fancy **** and gadgets...just run into the scene and shed blood and taking lives with your hands, claws, teeth, etc.

The Predator has always been cool to me too; with their cool designs, wicked appearance, nice weaponry and gadgets, etc.

That damn movie better be good too; AVP is a classic.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Well it depends what you mean with good, I can bet that the story will more or less suck, and the acting might be a bit dull. But the effects will prolly be nice, and that'll be enough for me :)

headwire

ranger extraordinaire
Dec 28, 2003
Aliens have way more style, man. Just look at the slicing and the dicing going on there, and only with what they are given, not what they had to make to make up for being so ****ty. And just look at the drool!

Status
Not open for further replies.