Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
She even used to mirror her face parts to achieve a perfect symmetric look! :mad: I pointed that out on her Facepuke profile once (that's why she's mad at me since then)! :lol:

Poly's ragin mad.

That photo was only one photo that Monso edited, because my hair was in my eye and ruined the photo.

Also, when was the last time I posted a photo here? It's not like a post a photo a day. I have a life, I don't spend all day sitting on these forums saying how much I hate my life/being German/KFC to get a kick out of it.

Why should I take my photos any differently? Because you don't approve? How will I sleep at night? :rolleyes:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
For the next dozen photos or so, everyone should post the most myspacey and heavily shooped photos possible.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Been a while, so I'll post a few pics my wife recently snapped at the rock gym (sorry they're not so great looking, but these be cell phone pics). Man I make a stupid face when I'm climbing and someone calls my name...
IMG_20110802_172740.jpg

IMG_20110802_173643.jpg

IMG_20110802_173647.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Poly, do you have a problem against females?
TrollfaceIcon.png

Nah, it's probably more simple that. I'd say Igoy has a compulsive need for attention after a few negative experiences with one perhaps including an ex in real life (either that or some form of social rejection). That would explain the strong backlash against any form of criticism which isn't so atypical for the age group. Narcissism is a common trait among those that strive to reach a certain social status. I'm sure a certain percentage of you have that narcissic drive since gaming is mostly a solitary activity and a non-negligeable percentage of gamers are unconsciously seeking to compensate for lack of success or social acceptance.

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
LOL.

I knew as soon as I saw Durrrrrrrrrrrr had posted, it was going to be some of his IGOY HAS ISSUES bullshit. Mate, the only one with issues is you. How many times do I have to say this: - Fuck off, GeneralDurr. You're like a bad smell that won't go away.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Happy to have met your expectations. That I have issues or not is irrelevant. If you don't like what you see the solution is simple: change others/yourself or switch boat.

Seriously, she has been posting that "myspace" mugshot perspective for how many years? :mad: 3-4 years? :mad: It is always the same thing! :mad: And she always shopped her mugshot. :mad: Her images always look unnatural and over processed! :mad: What's wrong with reality? :mad: She even used to mirror her face parts to achieve a perfect symmetric look! :mad: I pointed that out on her Facepuke profile once (that's why she's mad at me since then)! :lol:

I think by now every member of this board has seen Igoy's face for at least 5 times! :mad: What happened to diversity??? :mad: Why is she still posting her face so frequently? :mad: Why is she doing that? :mad: What is she trying to achieve? :mad: This is outrageous! :angst++:

:stupid:

kill yoursaelf

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Im gonna probably get a killing for saying this but Poly does have a point....every photo of Igoy is in the same position, the same pouting pose. Come on Igoy, lets have something different...maybe a smile? Or what about a full shot of you? :D :D

I personally prefer photos that are more natural and unposed, but then again I cant comment as I have rarely posted photos of myself on here as I fear Ill get ripped into!

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
It wasn't his opinion but the kinda rude way he said it. Every1 loves a little diversity.;) Though being a guy it is difficult too ever request photos in any fashion from a girl without sounding like something of a perv. or coming across as jerk. :(

Here I'll try. Hey lovebug, Igoy, Angelmapper, or any females on this forum, If you wouldn't mind plz post some full body shots of yourself k thnx. Cause, you know, I want to see what you look like from head to toe for completely platonic reasons that do not involve doing anything reputed to grow hair on your palms... Yeah, that's still creepy. :p

Also if you are by yourself it's difficult to get full length shots of yourself without a camera on a tripod with a timer. Or using a mirror and looking cheesy. :rolleyes: And some people can be picky (narcissistic) about the pictures of themselves. Especially females who are judged more by there looks then any1 else.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[GU]elmur_fud;2528652 said:
It wasn't his opinion but the kinda rude way he said it. Every1 loves a little diversity.;) Though being a guy it is difficult too ever request photos in any fashion from a girl without sounding like something of a perv. or coming across as jerk. :(

Here I'll try. Hey lovebug, Igoy, Angelmapper, or any females on this forum, If you wouldn't mind plz post some full body shots of yourself k thnx. Cause, you know, I want to see what you look like from head to toe for completely platonic reasons that do not involve doing anything reputed to grow hair on your palms... Yeah, that's still creepy. :p

Also if you are by yourself it's difficult to get full length shots of yourself without a camera on a tripod with a timer. Or using a mirror and looking cheesy. :rolleyes: And some people can be picky (narcissistic) about the pictures of themselves. Especially females who are judged more by there looks then any1 else.

Wow you're a faggot.

I haven't seen a non fat chick post on this forum in a while. that one dude's wife was pretty nice. They live near here me too. Hmm....

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Well you are obviously a dick and I don't like you so i guess I'm not. But I am sure there is sum1 out there for u. :p

In all seriousness are you calling them fat chicks? Cause that is just outright rude man.