Troubles with StrangeLove UMOD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

duikboot

Dec 3, 2004
Hey,
I downloaded the StrangeLove UMOD, but when I try to install it, it loading the game, and then it gives a critical error (not enough free space, wich is bull****, i got 60 gig of free space while the UMOD = 2 MB) Does anyone know how i can solve this problem. I got the same problem with the 7bullets expansion. Please help me, thx :rolleyes:

PS: Don't mention my bad English because i'm dutch :lol:

Greetz, Duikboot (or submarine in English)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
How big is your UT folder?
How many mods/mutators already installed?

If you won't get an appropriate answer here, try the UT forum.

Beyondunreal forums -> classic unreal titles -> Unreal tournament.

duikboot

Dec 3, 2004
My UT folder is about 1,5 gig max, and I only installed the Chaos UT mod, Jailbreak, Tactical Ops and some maps I downloaded here.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
The problem kinda sounds familiar.
You know what? Try posting this on the UT forum. You'll have a better chance at getting more replies there.

Helpfull people browsing that fo. Maybe fearless, fieldmedic or Hyrulian can help you.