Blast Pak, 3 Matrix like combos.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Blast-Stop those shock projectiles in mid air, and leave them there as air mines.

Blast-Drop those Rockets and cause them to explode prematurely.

Blast-Reverse that spray of flak right back into his ugly face.

Best of all, they only use 10, 10 and 50 adrenaline respectively.

All in a 5k package.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Never fails, with in 15 min of release, someone points out a way to improve it. Well, heres 1.1, it has 2 small tweeks, and an expanded readme.

Attachments

• BlastPak-v1.1.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Ahem, BlastPak is Matrix like combos.

Also you arnt limited to certain projectiles, those were suspost to be cool examples of things I have done with these mutes.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Very cool! Its really fun to try and combo blast-reversed shock balls :) Its really cool that it doesnt take the full 100 adrenaline. Gives those little pills a bit more purpose

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Allright, Im working on a updated verson. Any requests.

I have added a BlastKill, which explodes projectiles where they are. Also a BlastStop Reloaded, which stopes projectiles repeadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.