Rising Sun is looking!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NoNe

Feb 23, 2003
Visit site
Hello, I am the project leader of the UT2003/4 mod called Rising Sun and we are currently looking for skilled people to work with us. We mostly need people who have graphical skills, because we already have several coders and we have had 2 internal alphas already.

Story:
Year 1336 in the Muromachi period, the Japan divided and a line was drawn; first one to cross the line would start a war that would last for fifty years.
A bloody war started, villages were burned and destroyed down to their basis and many families lost their men to the ruthless war. More men were sent to the battlefield to get slaughtered and there were none to defend the villages, women and children.
None could feel safe; it was the time of chaos.

Game Description:
A class-based fighting game with 4 classes and several weapons.
Several special moves and actions for each class.

We need,
Mappers
Skinners/Texturers
Modellers

If you are intrested you can reply here, mail me at henkanboxi@jippii.fi, add me on MSN (finhenke@hotmail.com), visit our IRC channel #dojotales at irc.gamesnet.net or add me on ICQ (341080994)

Ideas and critics are also welcome, please post them at ourforums.