Have Deus Ex, Will Travel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mephistan

Jan 3, 2001
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone would want to help make a single-player Deus Ex mod? It would be set in the 1100s, involve some diabolical plots, some cults, some Catholic occultism, and will have the same air of mystery and suspence as Deus Ex, albeit 1000 years earlier. I will soon have a website up and I'm currently writing the design doc. Any interested parties? Contact me at Leonid4President@aol.com or ICQ for details.

P.S - I'm also experimenting with some other plots, including one in which you play as a Private Investigator (with a bit of a detective story feel,too) during a backstory to Deus Ex. I just want to make a mod for Deus Ex with an excellant story, basically. If you're interested in making a mod, I'd like to talk to you

[Edited by Mephistan on January 6th, 2001 at 04:25 PM]

RubEn Hunt

Dec 28, 2000
It would Rule!!!

I like the Idea! it holds great potential for some pretty deep game play, sounds as promising as “Dark Lands” but with the eye candy of the UT engine It would Rule totally, I’m vary interested in this concept if you could post some more details on your progress/planes for any new features that would be appreciated.
silveribex@origami-tiger-clan.com