Questions about UnrealEd 3.0 SOUNDS/MUSIC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hello all! I am new to Unreal and the Unreal Editor world, but I'm picking things right up (I have worked with Photoshop, Flash, video editing, audio production, etc. so I have a bit of technical knowledge and general computing skills that allow me to learn quickly)

What I'd like to know is, can anyone point me towards resources on how to learn about UnrealEd 3.0/Unreal Engine 2 SOUNDS and MUSIC??!! There is a shocking lack of tutorials and info available on the aural dimensions of the engine!! Or maybe I just haven't looked in the right place, but it seems it's easy enough to google and find tutorials on level creation, BSP geometry, static meshes, even modeling in other 3D applications to import into UE, etc. About sound and music, though, it seems much harder to find useful information to help a relative n00b like me.

I would appreciate any links, sites, etc. that anyone can send my way. Thanks all!