Yea, ahh, so what do i do??!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DKFrost

And I Shalth Strike Upon THEE!!!
Sep 14, 2004
Chicago, IL, US of A
Guys, cool mod, enjoying it, but the problem is that there are no servers!!!What to do??I hosted my own for like 0 mins, but no one came, so i dropped it. C'mon, somebody set up a half permanent server please!

Now, another Q. How the hell do i change side??Class??!!Cause it got really frustrating. Plus, how do i add bots??!!

Elyas

Sep 12, 2004
From what I've seen, the official server is always on although since it's ni Canada(I think) and I'm in europe, there's major lag.

now, if you haven't fixed the keybinds follow these instructions, taken from the bug forum:

1. Close the game
2. Download this www.coronaleonis.com/eon/beta0/DefUser.zip file & extract it to your /UT2004/Eon/System/ dir overwriting the existing DefUser.ini file.
3. Delete the /UT2004/Eon/System/EonUser.ini file
4. Restart the game

now when you play, you should be able to see all the binds and so be able to rebind the buttons that choose class. hope it works for you