Whats the new Sniper Rifle like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
After using and becoming the Unquestionable Master of All Things On Heaven and Earth with the Serpentine .308 Remington,I am just wondering if the Epic guys managed the outclass,outlook,and (hopefully) outgun the serpentine rifle. Is it bolt action? Does it have a cool sound? DOES IT 0WN J00?!?!?

------------------
sigs are for lamers.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I'm not sure if its modelled after a real life gun but it looks more like a rifle than that thing in Unreal1 did. Headshots with it are about 100x easier and you can actually hit your target with the zoom. The rate of fire seems a bit slower than Unreal1, which is good cuz like I said headshots are much easier. Overall thumbs up /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

qwerty

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Is it like the hillbilly guy's sniper rifle in Saving Private Ryan?
That would 0wn me!
That's cool when he is in the tower and quickly peeps out and shoots that bit of running infantry muahahahahahahhaa.

bullet2.gif

sigs are for lamers.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Nah more modern looking with a synthetic stock not wood...but just as cool when you get a head shot!

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 11-29-1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.