Best super hero ever!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
No. You actually thought that I made a serious suggestion.

Also, it doesn't matter how nice you were to me in a previous thread. You are being a fucktard now!

And what is with you and your shinebox? Is it a fetish or something? I seriously don't understand. People don't use shineboxes anymore. It's just not cool.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
when did iron man get a sidekick? god im lost. Magneto is cool too. I always thought it was cool that he was the brother of the scarlet witch (avengers) and something to do with quiksilver..cant remember.

UDTSNAKE

Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by DENSRAW
No. You actually thought that I made a serious suggestion.

Also, it doesn't matter how nice you were to me in a previous thread. You are being a fucktard now!

And what is with you and your shinebox? Is it a fetish or something? I seriously don't understand. People don't use shineboxes anymore. It's just not cool.

Um yes they do use them....Youve obviously never walked along wall street. nothing but shine boys all over. They even come into the office buildings and do shines on your floor.

Fact is you started the insults....dont even try to pull this....I said some silly thing about aquaman...not you....so you call me a name...So now your telling me how i think...what other magical powers do you posses....god sake man get real...I was speaking of a superhero...hardly you.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Originally posted by UDTSNAKE
Um yes they do use them....Youve obviously never walked along wall street. nothing but shine boys all over. They even come into the office buildings and do shines on your floor.

So what you are telling me is that you rape thsi young, needy men?

I was speaking of a superhero...hardly you.

Is... is that... is that wit I sense? It's kinda there, but I can barely make it out. :rolleyes:

UDTSNAKE

Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by DENSRAW

So what you are telling me is that you rape thsi young, needy men?

Is... is that... is that wit I sense? It's kinda there, but I can barely make it out. :rolleyes:

Ya stuttering prick ya. **** Joe pesci could take aquaman

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Do you even know how to read? Those are pauses you faggot.

EDIT: You can't stutter when you type.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
JES<b></b>US FU<b></b>CKING CH<i></i>RIST! YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU!

**Note: that was directed at UDTSNAKE

UDTSNAKE

Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
Originally posted by the real pacman
JES<b></b>US FU<b></b>CKING CH<i></i>RIST! YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU!

**Note: that was directed at UDTSNAKE

Why would that be because i say aquaman would be beat by lisa simpson...so some fag calls me a **** and other insults....i think you need to read back...it was nice until denfag started insulting me.