3D Shooter Related Shirts - i.e. Wanna Frag?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Brimstone[LOA]

Jun 23, 2000
www.cafepress.com
Going out on a limb here... but I have made SEVERAL items for the online gaming community, and I have 15 new designs now in the making. They deal with all sorts of themes, such as Fragging, Gibs, Lag, Redeemers, and much much more.

The two shirts that I think will interest you now are:

1: Wanna Frag?
2: Gibs Galore!

I have one in development now that says, "MY REDEEMER IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!"

If you think this idea/service sucks, so be it. If you don't - great! Either way, I welcome your feedback and ideas - good or bad.

Brimstone

------------------
http://www.cafepress.com/brimstone - Online Gaming Merchandise (Shirts/Mugs/Mousepads) - Specializing in items relating to 3D Shooter Games and 3D Onling RPGs.

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Cool.

To bad i live in Sweden.

bullet2.gif

What is the Moytrix?

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Here's a kewl shirt idea :

L
XL
XXL
Redeemer
-One size Kills All

bullet2.gif

My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

Brimstone[LOA]

Jun 23, 2000
www.cafepress.com
Dead: Great idea! Thanks!! If I implement ANY idea, I will send that person a 'bonus' if it takes off. I would suggest that people send their ideas to me via email so that I have them on record with your name, email address, etc.

Like my site says... I pay people for shirt designs that SELL.

Brimstone

bullet2.gif

http://www.cafepress.com/brimstone - Online Gaming Merchandise (Shirts/Mugs/Mousepads) - Specializing in items relating to 3D Shooter Games and 3D Onling RPGs.