ALl the hidden easter eggs in UT ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

7thPixel

Dot Com CEO
Feb 15, 2000
www.7thPixel.net
ahhh, the memories

the dm-peak easter egg thread showed me an entire new world of pleasure....

errr.. maybe not....pleasure...

sickness.. yeah.. sickeness

i remember some kinda easter egg about nali cows and a gay biker bar or something. maybe that's in Codex???

:)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
The easteregg IS the reacharound circle. And you can notice that they say "habouji" if you pick the amp :)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Ok, I don't want to give out too much info, but the map will look like DM-Fractal but bigger. It will have a triggered trap like DM-Pressure.
A nali in a forcefield which can be triggered by elctroshocks to give a carl :)

"Yodhaa2002BC has been hotcarl'ed by...."

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
Originally posted by Swedix|PuF
In ctf-chasm there is a motorcycle hidden in a secret room in one of the houses. Grab the enemy's flag, find the bike and ride it home.
It take you very fast back to your own base.

Is this for real or is this some part of some grand scheme to mess wit my head

GerbilJammer

Resident NOOb :D
Jan 25, 2001
Louisiana
holy sheit yall r something else, i hear on Dm-Tempest you can walk through walls, but in order to do this you haveto suicide with the rippers 7 times in a row by decapitating yourself :D

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
In the shock room. You need to push a switch which is part of lights around that room. Then a secret door will open. Just walk around the room and try to bump into the wall

[edit]That's the belt :eek:
You asked for the keg. oopsy
[/edit]

Last edited:

JamesJ

May 15, 2001
Visit site
First thing that comes to mind is the shield belt in CTF-Hydro16, up above the area where the flag is. Probably not much of a secret, but my brother has been playing "UT" for probably around a year now and he didn't know about it until I mentioned it.

James