UTzone.de JailBreak Rock!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
"your IP is banned from the current game session"

Thank!

The IP you tried to use while connecting to the server is banned on the Llama Punter network as warez key, due to being used all over the world.
If you bought a GOG version of UT2004, you will have received a default shared key, which is sufficient for offline play. Ask them for a unique key, since that's what you will need for proper online play, and they'll give you one.

It was fun playing with you guys!
And you even played with less than 300ms ping. Looks like Germany being one of the most important NSA targets does pay off in a way... :lol:

ahh damn, read this one day late
Check the forum more often. ;)
There will definitely be another event at some point in the near future.

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
The IP you tried to use while connecting to the server is banned on the Llama Punter network as warez key, due to being used all over the world.
If you bought a GOG version of UT2004, you will have received a default shared key, which is sufficient for offline play. Ask them for a unique key, since that's what you will need for proper online play, and they'll give you one.
Totally my fault: I have the original box version but I prefer the gog version which is "patched and ready to play"... until now all ranked servers I tested were ok so I wait responses from GOG.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
I was there for a couple of maps.

Good grief, I suck :(

GGs Rev - Not sure what setting they're on, [certainly higher than adept] but those bots are damned twitchy :D

Speaking of bots, I didn't notice Mortis? or whatever their name is join during Aswan until it was way too late. Damn their skills and 16ms ping :eek: