ut3jailbreak day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
The traditional Jailbreak event was the "Sunday Lockdown", every Sunday evening, euro time. We also slipped in the "Wednesday Parole" some time after JB200x was released to have dedicated events for UTJB3 and JB200x, and both events were well-attended for a long time. Unfortunately they both no longer get much attention.

I'd vote for Saturday as well, if possible at a time that works for both US and euro people, i.e. it shouldn't start much later than, say, 8pm UTC. (I think that was the original Lockdown/Parole time.) If players like the new event, we could probably add it as our new Lockdown countdown on PlanetJailbreak.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
If you guys are reviving the lockdown I can put the lockdown counter back on the site.
I took it off when converting the site to Drupal as lockdowns weren't happening.

Let me know :)