NewQuadshot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
This is the delayed fix for oldquadshot, which for example redeem your space use:

NewQuadshot

It works with 227 as well and doesn't conflict much with the 227 quadshot.

There are two mutator packages, to use them either use umenu mutator system, or open map with Open mapname?mutator=NQSMut.NSQmut

If you want to add more mutators you can do it this way for example:
?mutator=packagename.mutatorname,nextmutator.nextmutator

NQSMut.NQSmut replaces only oldquadshot.oldquadshot, QREPMUT should instead replace all quadshot classes, in case there is normal quadshot thrown in the map somewhere. Replaces shells now too, I updated the file now.

In the old version I had weapon priority in 3, but I decided to change it back to 6 like the oldquadshot has it, I would need to create new ammo class to reflect the ammo rise on hud, but I decided to not do that.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I updated the file with another mutator to fix the wave so wepaon won't float, it is however required to use ryspak, so this is for these rys maps only and checks only for marineweapons[2]

EDIT: Updated again to work in 227, if you use 227 and use RyS, use the NQSMUT and it will work with marinewaves. The QREPMUT is for replacing quadshots only, I found it ignores the subclasses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.