Aida - Bítch or Lady?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Yeah, I'm hoping she'll be the main character in the next Unreal single player.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha....new single player.....

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
DanteDemon21 said:
I hate to point this out to the people who are waiting for nude aida skins. There is not a nude aida skin on the net made with the Unreal 2 engine there is just a bunch of crappy UT 2003 **** skins. If u find a nude aida made with the unreal 2 engine post the link for me:)

OMg @ "what-a-first-potstststttttsssttt" :eek:

(spooky music) You know, you cuold've posted a new thread .. MEBBE.. making this important announcement and let this R.i.P...

But nooooo ... noooooooooooooooooo :eek:

THUMBS UP TO U :mad: :tup:

YAH, if you find a NUED ADIADAIDI SKIN LET EVERYBODY KNOW!888888811818181818888811!!!!!!!!

Do so!

Yep.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
DanteDemon21 said:
I hate to point this out to the people who are waiting for nude aida skins. There is not a nude aida skin on the net made with the Unreal 2 engine there is just a bunch of crappy UT 2003 **** skins. If u find a nude aida made with the unreal 2 engine post the link for me:)

:::: ahem :::: cough :::: cough ::::

...but you didn't hear it from me ;)

**URL removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
OK, had to check it out. Interesting concept, removing just the clothing around the naughty bits. :rolleyes:

And don't worry TENACITY, I won't tell anyone where I got it from.

DanteDemon21

Dec 24, 2004
Thx promise not tell anyone who i got it from. not to bad do you have any other ones or is that it? No offense just wanted to know i am a colletor of EVERY single UT series skins i can find. But i like the nudes one the best:)

DanteDemon21

Dec 24, 2004
lol can u plz help me i am stupid when it comes to editors and i cant find this damn texture tab thingy. Can someone give me step bye step instructions plz:(

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
DanteDemon21 said:
lol can u plz help me i am stupid when it comes to editors and i cant find this damn texture tab thingy. Can someone give me step bye step instructions plz:(

1. Don't be stupid
2. Find the editor
3. Open it
4. The editor, stupid
5. Don't be stupid
6. Have you found the editor?
7. Good. Open it.
8. Wait a sec
9. No, I mean wait for the editor to load stupid.
10. Don't be..stupid. Stupid, you know? Don't be.
11. Find the texture tab.
12. Problem solved
13. I think
14. It better be
15. Ok
16. Have fun
17. right

DanteDemon21

Dec 24, 2004
Look Neonite dont be a ****in ass i discovered my prob and it was program related so even if i wanted to i couldnt have installed this damn thing. My friend fixed it for me thought so **** u. The exe file for my cds was corrupt so my friend lent me his.

Status
Not open for further replies.