Proof of Alien Life?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
If we did find another planet to colonize or venture out into our solar system even, it is likely we would have to develop the necessary technology to live in space for extended periods of time or even look to ways to evolve the human body to live under certain environments. From what I've heard it may even be more likely that if we do end up sending people to Mars, that it will be a one-way trip, for a variety of reasons.

I also don't think it's unreasonable to think that there is probably life outside our blue sphere. The big question is whether we can interact with the lifeforms or not, or if we can collect them like Pokemon and use them to battle each other :D

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
If we did find another planet to colonize or venture out into our solar system even, it is likely we would have to develop the necessary technology to live in space for extended periods of time
Sure, but we should know how already.

From what I've heard it may even be more likely that if we do end up sending people to Mars, that it will be a one-way trip, for a variety of reasons.
Yes, iirc it's 5x more costly or harder to bring back the astronauts

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
В Советской России, чужой жизни доказывает, что вы.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
there's no point in trying when it's still impossible.

we couldn't even colonize the moon right now.
trying to colonize another planet is out of the question until our Earthly technology has advanced by considerable leaps and bounds.