the gvt

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
(19:22:01) Leo(T.C.K.): my govertment is going crazy
(19:22:35) Leo(T.C.K.): they are withdrawing benefits from people evenfurther, even cancelling free parking places for disability persons
(19:22:39) Leo(T.C.K.): so they have to pay too
(19:23:29) Leo(T.C.K.): its just...as if it wasnt enough that they are making everything cost more money
(19:23:48) Leo(T.C.K.): and yet they have like over 100 000 czk each month, those ****ers
(19:23:56) Leo(T.C.K.): and they dont do anything
(19:24:07) Leo(T.C.K.): they just sit on their asses and steal money from people
(19:24:10) Leo(T.C.K.): and ****
(19:24:59) Leo(T.C.K.): And at this city the factories are poisining the air even more, that its the worst air in the europe here locally
(19:25:10) Leo(T.C.K.): and they lie about the state of the air
(19:25:25) Leo(T.C.K.): yet anyone can see it on the air stations
(19:25:30) Leo(T.C.K.): you know just **** it
(19:25:34) Leo(T.C.K.): I WILL BOMB THE PLACES
(19:25:38) Leo(T.C.K.): ANARCHY!!!!!
(19:25:42) Leo(T.C.K.): YAYY
Y

This sums up my thoughts....mmmmmmhhh

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
leo you have brain problems

You know, it's all that poison air stuff obviously. There is not only Mittal Steel, but also chemical factories, but they all violate the norms and nobody is doing a thing, they just throw more **** in the air and in the nearby areas it is not breathable at all.

I mean hell, Mittal ****ed up somewhere in South Africa, the people in nearby areas kept dying because they abused it so much, now they are obviously trying to do that here. But of course wikipedia won't mention that they are one of the biggest polluters ever, **** wikipedia anyway...

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Speaking of she....

CleavageIsGood.jpg

breast_cleavage.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
She's also clearly Asian, right? Amazing how you can tell it from a mouth and chin. Yet we recognize them with their stretched eyes.

Not.