UT2004 compatible with Next UNREAL?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Tournament0

Taleweaver said:
Ehm...Just how is Epic supposed to stop people from creating bad maps? :confused:

Not delivering an Editor with the game is about the only thing I can think of, but I think you'll agree that that is a...rather bad idea (and that's an understatement).

I don't think they can stop us making bad maps. But, why would you want to make a bad map? It's only bad to the people that don't like it. Not everyone.

L0cky

UT Envious
Jan 21, 2004
www.utenvy.com
it makes no sense to map or practice for anything that's going to be outdated in a few years time

Then we might as well keel over and die now.

I've got a mate with a 5 year old graphics card because he keeps thinking that if he buys a new one, it'll be outdated in a year. Well, how outdated is his graphics card now?