October XMP schedules

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Ok I'm going to make one thread for all XMP wednesday nights for the entire month.

October wednesdays are on:
1, 8, 15, 22, 29

5pm EST
Chaptor One server

See you there!

Hayabusa

Apr 20, 2006
Ill be there every other week, as my work schedule alternates. Unless peeps are still playing after 10pm cst.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Also, funny thing is that whenever you want to play, you can find some opponents. All you have to do is enter a server and wait for 5 minutes :)

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Oct 1 videos

GGs yesterday. We had about 6 players at one time. It was fun :)

Here is a 2v2 match on APv2-Cathexis. Snake and takezo were blue, me and MaskedBandit were red. The match lasted 36 minutes, so I split the videos in 4 parts:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Excuse me for my noobiness again :D Enjoy!

p.s. Killer please re-install APv2. Despite the suckage of the AP maps, some matches do turn out ok, and you keep missing out on them.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
You should have added this to a separate topic...
But Cathexis is a huge map! Yet it's very much like SunsetBeach, you could split it in two :D

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Man cathexis was a lot of fun, I used to love playing d on that map, it's so unforgiving if you don't have a spawn point. Anyways, it went critical a few times and came down to the wire, great game.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Videos of Oct 8

Hi!

Last week we had 10 players playing! Here are the proofs:
Notice how they all end within 10 minutes? IMO even with 10 players it would be more fun to play the maps I released :D Altho I never made shortened versions of the above maps except Alcazar.

Today the turn out was not as big as last week. I may still have some 3v3 matches worth uploading though. Stay tuned...

Meanwhile, guys, please show up next Wednesday, and the one after, and so on for the rest of your boring lives! Come on after XMP everything else is boring! :D

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Rampant needed the Blue Team Is DESTROYING the Opposition! announce :D
And still the same things I don't like. You know, the reload key is there so you could reload somewhere quietly to keep from the need of reloading in a firefight, but you keep reloading after a single rocket shot... Which makes you unable to shoot when you need it the most.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Nope, XMP never clicked out, just waiting for a teamate to revive it ;)

Come play on Chapter1 @ 5PM EST every Wednesday!

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Hayabusa and I played for two hours yesterday. Recon showed up for briefly and Yuck Fou played for a while at the end.

Last week was better though. We had a 13-player match. I will soon post some screenshots and some videos on YouTube from last week.

That will conclude October. Had some major fun ;) Now go check out November's thread!

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Last week was better though. We had a 13-player match.

Sorry but you need a tad bit more than 6/7 players per team if there are *rediculous* maps like AlphaIsle on rotation/mapvote. When people see carp maps like that on UGameTray/Xfire/Etc, it's no wonder they don't even bother to join.

Keep beating the dead horse :deadhorse:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
October 8 screenshots

Hi everyone!

Lately Wednesdays are not very popular, but hey it was only a month ago when we had 10-player games!

I already posted the videos on YouTube, but here are some of the scoreboards of that day.

The players that were there:
  • Snake
  • Tak
  • ho
  • . (dot)
  • sinikol
  • Hayabusa
  • Aksen
  • ZombieWooF
  • Owl
  • serk
  • MaskedBandit

Also like I said there were 13-player games on Oct 22nd too.

Where did you all go? Come back and play! :D

Attachments

• xmp081008.JPG
    xmp081008.JPG
    448.7 KB · Views: 13
Mar 6, 2004
I went to see who was online and saw only you, and Hayabusa and said "screw that it's 7pm and only 2 showed up"

I was there last week for 2 games, i was Slater.

Where did we all go? well, i can't speak for everyone but i saw 4-6 was the most we could get and got bored playing the same people every week. I'm also not into XMP as much as i used to be, even when i was playing it for this weekly thing, it was getting boring because everyone left. I'm also tired from work to play something you need to not be tired playing or suck because of it.

Last edited: