The New Forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Has everyone seen the new forum format? It can be found here. It looks pretty cool, Stallion!

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
pretty nice layout.. i'm sorry i read any of those threads though heh (/me cringes from the flames)

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Maybe we can finally get rid of those useless forums, i.e. Off Topic and Unreal Tournament. ;)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ahhhh! Natural light! Get it off me! GET IT OFF ME! - Barney Gumbel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
yeah goddamn they're still arguing about Unreal1 patches over there and its flamewarz galore (I even noticed barcode boy posts there now, which reinforces what I said before about GT being nothing but PU rejects). I really dont give a flying flip what kind of bellz and whistles the new forum has as long as that sumb1tch loads fast. I'm telling ya it doesnt get any better than this http://forums.planetrainbowsix.com/

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 07-08-2000).]

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Format = good
Posters = bad ;)

bullet2.gif

The new, improved Soundoff will return soon...

&lt;[Ci]Skumboy|PuF&gt; And the moral of the story is..... pffffffft, what moral? i just banned Blender!

&lt;DSV_Selerox[PuF]&gt; Yes I'm LordKhaine's brother (unfortunatly)
&lt;RaptoR[PuF]&gt; but you're not retarded, how can u be related?