Zaccix,Boom, or anyone who knows

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
Why does skin peel?
Bush finds it unattractive.

bullet2.gif

The eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the crow.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Otherwise the dead layers of skin would build up over the course of our lives and we would all look like the FATBOY mod. Also, with all that dead skin on us, we would stink worse than... (whose turn is it to get picked on today? Ummmmm, oh yeah.) We would all stink worse than Morety. :) =P

If you think that is gross, think about the fact that most of the dust in your house is actually dead skin. Ewwwwwww.

Try some moisturizer Bush. ;)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

[This message has been edited by Boom (edited 07-04-2000).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Dont be afraid to break out the ole cheese grater to remove the dead layer before moisturizing.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I've never peeled my skin. Are you using one of those little metal things like my Mom used to use to peel apple skins?

Why are you peeling your skin anyway? Sounds rather painful.

Stink worse than me? Boom, are you referring to the fact that my wife won't buy me white underwear any more?

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF
Self appointed moderator of Nerf forum.
]LoL[ - Strength, honour, nudity and beer.

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
I was sitting at a stop light when in the car next to me I saw this woman pealing off this Huge piece of dead skin and then she ATE it ! Ok she didn't eat it but it was still grose.

bullet2.gif

Kristina|BFH

Leave me Alone
May 30, 2000
NYC
Visit site
AS someone with pasty white skin who used to peel a lot whe I was a kid. The largest peel of skin removed from my body is about 3/4 the size of my back. It was huge!

Cool! Don't be grossed out - what if we never removed the dead stuff? I'd look like an alligator right now.

BTW I avoid the sun now. No more peeling.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Morety,

Actually I was referring to your habit of fermenting cheese under your arms.

Mmmmmmmm, armpit cheese.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Bush, you sure that wasn't one of your secret fantasies...eeewwww... :)

bullet2.gif

Meesa big Bombat. Yousa gonna die!

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
BTW I'm in the sun all the time and never peel. And if I did peel I most certainly would not wadd up the peeled skin put it into a jar let it sit in the sun some more and eat it when it was crispy! (with salsa)
The raisin.

bullet2.gif

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Actually, it's not exactly cheese that's fermenting under there.

It started out as a buildup of deoderant. I used too much because I wouldn't shower. No shower, more deoderant, more deoderant, less need to shower...and so on.

I then took up on bounca's "underarm mousse" suggestion I'd read about in another one of your zany posts.

Couple all that together with some nice hot sunny days, and well, you get the picture.

I sell it off as cheese, and make a fairly decent buck off the stuff due to the fact you can get a good buzz off it for half the price of cheap drugs.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF
Self appointed moderator of Nerf forum.
]LoL[ - Strength, honour, nudity and beer.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
I don't go outside very often(even a white web page is too bright for me), but when I do, I can stay out for a long time and never peel. I've got good skin, even for being a pasty white Northwest boy =P

I get hangnails all the time...it's so friggin annoying!

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Kukuman|PuF
Batai D'va! http://www.realsystems.ws/

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS d- s-:-- a--- C+++ UL++ P L++ E--- W++ N+ o? K? w O? M-- V? PS PE Y PGP? t--- 5? X-
R+ tv+ b+ DI D- G e- h! r--- z--
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
http://www.geekcode.com/

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Well of course Kuku! I mean, who ever heard of a Nali peeling? Nalis have famously good skin.

And Morety, my favorite thing about your pitcheesesubstance (what do you call that stuff anyway, Moreycheese?) is the way it spreads on toast.

Its a good part of a complete breakfast. ;)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF
Author of the UT POEM

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hey Morety, add some ginsing to that concoction and you'd have one kick a$$ aphrodisiac.