epic video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I think EBM is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesn’t afraid of anything… but amber lamps is where it's at

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQLT1AaDZug[/M]

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Nobody. It's just the way the guy pronounces "Ambulance" with his broken noise and his blood all over himself.

And if that guy who failed to attack Tom Slick is really a criminal, then good job Tom. Really good job!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Jesus why do you people keep making threads about you tube videos. There is a designated thread. You people make me sick.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm glad we don't have that kind of **** in my public bus. I personally get extremely stressed up when there's free violence around around me. In this case the black guy should have just let it go, but he had to take offensive actions first and then try to make the old man look guilty?

Mar 6, 2004
I don't get it? It's epic to pick fights and tazer old men?

Well i originally made this thread for the bus, but i added the rest as i saw them later so everyone else can see his other videos. The last one is not epic, but the bus fight was. Just the fact an old man can kick a young mans ass was pretty awesome.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
In this case the black guy should have just let it go, but he had to take offensive actions first and then try to make the old man look guilty?

To be fair the black man was walking away but EBM just kept trash talking saying something along the lines of "i'll slap the sh*t out of you." That caused the attack.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
He's just a sad old angry man with post-traumatic syndrome.