Three questions...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cornman

Are you afraid of corn? You should be.
Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
1: How can I shoot at the end of a match?

2: I can't get the fire/wave thing to work--is it something like-LeftMouse=Fire|Taunt ?? I am using the key "|" located on the backslash key.

3: Can someone provide a link to a tutorial, that will tell me how to make a semi-custom skin to use online[ I have seen some cool ones lately]

Thankyou very much, cornman

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
1) Hold your fire and change weapons just before game ends.

2) Check Cleaner's Faq for this and all other sorts of information.

3) Not sure what you mean. If you mean skinhacks, I could give you a link but that would probably get me flamed (so don't use skinhacks and don't ask for them :)). If you're talking about Models download the Bonuspacks 1 and 4, 5 new models in total.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
1.)
The right command is:
rightmouse = altfire | onrealese taunt wave

Actually, the REAL right command is rightmouse=altfire | OnRelease taunt wave no spaces between the key and the command, and OnRelease was spelled wrong. No offense, it's just that he might put that in, it won't work, he'll come back here all mad and screaming.... :D

cornman

Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
I am not looking for skin hacks/... I have seen people using skins that are NOT part of UT- usually in LMS and RA---I didn't have to DL anything ,so, they must have made them themselves using regular UT textures/variations?--Thx for the help...I will try the wave thing--will it work the same with primary fire?

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Hehe
Of course Nightmare is right :)
But mind that it was nearly 4am for me. I was damn tired and prepared for my sleepy ;)

Yes it will also work with primary fire, but as you use it very often some people might consider that as spamming. There are different opinions about that, but I would only use it for alt-fire (hey, I do use it :))

Skins:
Not sure about that, but ususally a server must have all skins someone uses and then ALL others must download it. That's the story with BP4 and the new skins: on servers that don't have it will automatically change back to default.
I'm curious about that as well.

cornman

Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
I still can't get it to work [the fire/taunt thing]
Are there any spaces and capitals in this:
rightmouse=altfire|onrelease tauntwave

Thanks, cornman

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I copy-pasted this from my ini

RightMouse=AltFire | onrelease Taunt wave

I don't know if the spaces around the | are necessary but there MUST be one before "wave"! :D