You know you've played too much Infiltration when...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
/\
|
|
|
|
i want that guys gun in INF :D

...when you wake up every sleeping person that you see by shouting "prone whore!!! prone whore!!!!!" and then lobing a fraggranade @ them (in this case a smelly sock)

....when you paint your computer with camo

....when you say "im gona prone my girlfriend" instead of "im gona f*ck my girlfriend"

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
....when after a late night party you dont go to bed but you play inf (just did that)

....when you actualy do really good despite being drunk as hell (i was GOD!!!!!!!!)

your really addicted when you get over 100 score (no shotgun) despite being drunk as hell (mmm damm only got a high of 73)

Nanodragon

I love you Lord Daftwager
Feb 24, 2001
You know you're inf -addicted

....you die if you step on your proning friend's back (who is also Inf-addicted)
...everything that's been posted here is true for you.

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Too much inf!

You know you've been playing too much Inf if you have no concept of "playing too much Inf"
You REALLY know you've been playing too much Inf when COMPULSIVELY bitch about all of those inferior "other mods" for hours on end.
You've been playing too much Inf if your only concern is finding an outlet to plug your laptop and modem into whenever you leave the house . . . DOH! I do this ALL the time!
You know you've been playing too much Inf when you seriously threaten the life of anyone CARRYING an M203, let alone using it!
If you know what 'nades, GLs,LAMS, "nade spamming", "Prone jumping", "M203 whore", "Leaners", "Ghost Recon", or "Instaproning" mean, you play too much inf (or hang out on this board too much . . .)
When you forget where the kitchen, and the front door, to your house are, you play WAY too much Inf
If you spent $5,000 on a new computer JUST to get better perfomance out of Inf to increase your score online, you're OBSESSED with INF!

RavenStarSinger

I can make you die laughing or just shoot you
May 30, 2001
On the grassy knoll . . .
Visit site
Oh god . . .

I just realized I've only been registered on this board a lil over a week, and I have more posts than someone who's been registered since Feb (nanodragon) . . . HOLY CRAP! I'M ADDICTED TO INF! GET ME TO REHAB . . . after this next round . . . damned bots. GO GO GO!

Too much INF when...

... You routinely go out, and look for good tactical positions everywhere

... You go out again, and wish some of the places you see were made into INF maps

... You think about the polygon count of many of your wannabe maps in reality

... You take old toys, or household appliances, and move around your house pretending you are a grunt/ SWAT member

... When you are walking outside (AGAIN! :D), you think about ranges, and how easily you could pick someone off with an M16A2 at about 400M

... You run around your garden, testing the running speed in INF (alot of people do this, come on admit it ;))

... You bitch at movies at how guns don't sound like their real-life counterparts, and how that no military would use a silver beretta (hehe, I am extremely guilty of this :))

... You hate anything that could possibly pull you away from INF (groan, have to wash dishes? NOOO!! Take out the garbage? But I just respawned! :))

... You actually DONT wanna go out with friends, because you want to play INF (god, I have got to stop playing now ;))

... When you go to school and learn history lessons, you are fascinated with the weapons used in war, and relate these facts to your teacher and friends (hey, got me an A- :cool: )

... You prefer playing INF than getting drunk (now I definitely know this is getting too far...)

... You moan about crosshairs in games (wtf? The model has iron sights, how come I can't use them?)

... You wish sometimes you had a PC so you could carve your own maps from UED (I hate Virtual PC... 600x slower than an actual one)

... You hope Unreal 2 gets ported to the Mac (so if INF upgrades, I can still play it ;))

... You spend far too much time on INF forums telling people how addicted they are to INF :p

In all seriousness though, people, try to get a life outside of INF. It is pretty sad if you become to addicted to a game, and forget about the rest of life, including loved ones. Don't let a game take hold of your life (no matter if it is the best game invented :D)

No brownie points for the last point, this game just kicks! Stopped me from buying other games for quite a while... why buy some supposedly perfect "professional" product when I can get a mod with over professional quality, that is just as/ if not more fun?

:rolleyes:

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
...When you're at work and you sneakily pretend that you are being very productive when you're actually posting in inf forums instead of working on an important report! (um right now?!?)

...when you try to delay or put off dates with your fiance to play just a few more rounds of inf

...when you know you could of had great sex, but were instead working on the perfect cqb loadouts.

...when you profusely have to apologize for your gaming habits over and over again!

...when you join a clan and make every practice and match, even the optional ones, because you want to perfect your tactics

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
Addicted when...

When you can't watch action films cous they are not real as inf

I.e - i saw the movie FaceOff yestarday , and in the scene at the house, when the Police break to the drug diller house, one of the cops shot two nades from M203 without reloading it!

I almost turned off the VCR but my friends stoped me ( they dont know what is INF! )

KK(KOFFEYKID)

Jun 2, 2001
Visit site
You are addicted to inf if

You climb to the roof of youre house with a PSG-1 Airsoft in youre hands and pick off enemy squads who's base is in that building that says "Retirement Home"

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
...When you're at work and you sneakily pretend that you are being very productive when you're actually posting in inf forums instead of working on an important report! (um right now?!?)
Or worse, you moderate the INF forums while at work pretending to be productive :D

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
-When you defragment your comp after you move any file because it might give you that extra FPS.

-You perform a small sacrifice prior to playing online

-When you die because of lag, you totally flip out, destroy your room, and then quietly sit back down to play the next round.