iam sorry guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
I seem to see a pattern emerging.
defense
defense
defense

This is lame.
Please close this "Yes I am, no your not...."
meaningless, endless dribble.

Deathbrother:
you seem to be unsatisfied when everyone does not like/beleieve you.

too bad, its going to happen

a_nuke:
You haven't changed a bit.

overall what is the point of defending yourself over and over when no one beleives you?

Anytime someone jumps on your back you instantly reply...
you descibe in full detail why you are the greatest.
Get it through your head

NO ONE CARES!!!

well maybe if we were all in elementary school...

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Hurry along now, little Jonathan.
You'll miss the bus!
kids.jpg

B

BloW__Smoke

Send an link of a game from a while ago, sorry in don't got it anymore. And why sould i prove myself to mnsg, i won't "anymore" we seen enough, and closing the topic.

Deathbrother, is you try to be a good guy, and i'm glad about that, I can aprieciate that really, and i don't got a grudge against you in person but against mnsg-clan, and you wearing their tag, and so you get flamed too.

And a_nuke, we had enough of you, now you'r back with nice words and good grammar, it won't work amymore, i've seen you play in person, and i know now there is something wrong with you. I know cheating is allmost impossible, but you my "friend" have found a way to make it possible.
I can bow to someones skills, and believe me, i done that enough here, But the way you play, have to do with cheating, Even john romero and CliffyB can't play like that.

And you seem to forget that of the 1200 hours you played 1200 hours Face, Face and Face on the mnsg-server and the mnsg-server and the mnsg-server, Much vararitie.

And that there are PuFFers on you'r server with aliasses, he that happens proberly often on saturday's :) He thats Llama Huntnight, some heard of it, it called to live to sickens stats and games of Llama's and statwhore's like you'r self, BAD isn't it, irritating isn't it when some folks sickens you'r game, HEHEHE now you know how we feel about you, and we aren't as worse as you, guess how fed up we are with you.

So these where my last words i spend on MNSG-Clan, i my opinion a_nuke is still No1 Llamer, together with his so called mnsg-clan. And deathbrother, if you want to get respected and get taken seriously, stop associating you'rself with a_nuke, you'r self didn't look like a bad person, we all aren't bad guy's with PuF, we only had/have very bad experiences with a_nuke

O i forgot about the stats wich you seem to love, i used them in the beginning too, and my highest ranking was for DM 21 quarterly, got there with fair play, and after i learned how easy it was to manipulate ngworld stats (thanx to a_nuke), i turned it off, and didn't checked it ever again. Hence playing UT is much more fun now, if i get beat bigtime it doen't bother me anymore, with stats turned on it did.
Hell i even played UT so that i gather the most points then. Now i don't care, and just frag ANYONE, not hunting down the top player, leaving lower ranks in piece.

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 45e volenteer squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

[This message has been edited by BloW__Smoke (edited 05-10-2000).]

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Uhh...to clarify something...I never played on his server and wasn't playing when Blow was playing. Unless someone used my nick. I hope not :(

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
hmmm Blown_smoke.....i can´t say anything against your words because u have bite yourself into a_nuke like a cow into fresh grass...so an to clear this, this was not meaned bad ok!?!...only a suggestion...
so guys i will play UT with the MNSG tag so long until the MNSG clan never exists..iam sorry...lol...bu thats the treu i will tell u in future that u be also a nice polite and good player if you are in the(MNSG) clan..

so on
zombie/nVA <---nice picture, is that your family..LOL...only a joke take it easy..

so i have to go now...

bye all

--DB--

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ask not what Deathbrother can do for u....
but ask how can you survive while/after meeting him
Deathbrother is comming soon to kick your ass !!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
/me will never grace any clan with his presense

Maybe it's for the best, y'know? I mean, yeah, it'd be nice to be in a clan. I'd see a lot more action. But I don't want to change my nickname now, especially since I've picked such a good one. Besides, no clans should ever have a player as good a calibur as I am. :)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"What's the most dumbest creature in the universe? Why, of course, the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. It's so stupid that it thinks if you can't see it, it can't see you. One way to avoid the BugBlatter Beast is to throw a towel over your head."

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country...*Head Shot!*...ummm, better make that two..."

"So what if you see dead people? I see dead people, too! How about you give me half of $300 million and we'll call it even..."

[TDR]Zeus

May 10, 2000
finland
Visit site
hi ppl

now i dont really know what this is about but if understand this right u all think that a_nuke is a cheater, well ppl i can't say that i agree with u, i play a lot on the MNSG server and atleast i have never seen him cheat, i cant kill him because i dont think i am that good, :( but i do know that he doesn't cheat, he IS a damn good player and u cant cheat in UT or atleast as far as i know.

bullet2.gif

Greets [TDR]Zeus

[TDR]Zeus

May 10, 2000
finland
Visit site
hi ppl

now i dont really know what this is about but if understand this right u all think that a_nuke is a cheater, well ppl i can't say that i agree with u, i play a lot on the MNSG server and atleast i have never seen him cheat, i cant kill him because i dont think i am that good, :( but i do know that he doesn't cheat, he IS a damn good player and u cant cheat in UT or atleast as far as i know.

bullet2.gif

Greets [TDR]Zeus

[TDR]Zeus

May 10, 2000
finland
Visit site
hi ppl

bullet2.gif

Greets [TDR]Zeus

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
Deathbrother,
I'll be glad to play you anytime 1on1, Team DM or CTF. ICQ 34568440.
I have been here longer than most but I do not use a PuF in my name.
Formerly (OF)UY
Formerly UpYours

Or leave the ip or name of the server(s) you ususally play and I will find you. Overseas is iffy but I'll try it.
Later man.

SuperD[C1]

[C1] is dead. {PC} 0wnz j00
Apr 12, 2000
Rockville, MD
i.am
a_nuke cheets his *** off.
I had problems with him serveral months ago when i cared about stats. I have played against him and he cheets, and i have also seen the countless stats pages where he playes a dummie player and beats them 250 - 0 in 1-1 CTF. MNSG is just a collection of EuroTrash not worthy of anyone's time or consideration.

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
hmm
UY I will add u to ICQ and then we can make a game...no proplem..it will be funny...

and TDR plz delete 2 of the 3 postings...thx

To SuperD(C1)...
he you...i will have a game with u...

MNSG vs C1 (about 5 or 6 C1 against 4 or 5 MNSG) can we manage this?

add me on ICQ name is (MNSG)Deathbrother
plz im waiting...

cu soon i hope it....

--DB--

SuperD[C1]

[C1] is dead. {PC} 0wnz j00
Apr 12, 2000
Rockville, MD
i.am
Sorry, we dont play LowGravity, InstaGib, Fatboy Turbo 150% Facing Worlds on a non-dedicated server.
Just spawn 4 dummie players and have a good time dominating them, afterwords, you can all give each other hand jobs and tell each other how good at UT you all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.