It's sooooo unfair!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Cookie - it's 4 points for killing the flag carrier... and I do knock my own team's spawn snipers off the asteroid. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

G

GunnerX

I gotta say I agree with falling off as being suicide. It just teaches you to be more careful!! Don't let yer opponent knock you off the edge. Instead, try to frag them or knock them off the edge, or at least die trying!

Also, I have to remind myself to turn off dodging. Oh how many times I've jumped off a cliff by tapping d, look, then d again. Next think I know my stupid char jumped off the ledge. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

The moral is, don't fall off cliffs! If you do, shoot all the way down, maybe you'll kill yourself before you land. Or, just look at the pretty lava. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

GunnerX_2000