The Best Kevin Smith Movie To Date

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Best Kevin Smith Movie To Date

• Mallrats

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Clerks

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Chasing Amy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Dogma

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Oh yeah, Kevin rules cuz he's from NJ. Since I worked at 7-11 for two years, I can so relate to Clerks. I've heard even dumber questions than "Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback? Ohh, Minitrucker Magazine" and wierder customers than the egg duder. :)

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by Ballistophobia
Oh yeah, Kevin rules cuz he's from NJ. Since I worked at 7-11 for two years, I can so relate to Clerks. I've heard even dumber questions than "Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback? Ohh, Minitrucker Magazine" and wierder customers than the egg duder. :)

Yeah Clerks rules! I live in NJ! It's da bomb :lol: . Can't claim the joy of working at 7-11 quite yet though ;) especially since I haven't had a job so far in my life.

*CombatAction*_Lenin

A 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest
Jul 8, 2001
boring little suburban town
Visit site
Originally posted by Ballistophobia

hay man you get some pritty bad questions where ever you work. I work in a gas station and this girl comes in. airhead. she pulls up to the pump and the folowing goes,

Girl: hay my tire is getting a little flat, do you have any of that stuff you put in it? you know with the long thingy?

me: you mean air?

Girl: aaaair.?.?.?... yhea thats the stuff

arent people amazing?

btw. loved dogma, but nothing will ever be able to de throne clerks