The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Frag Demon

I am not 100% sure of what involve this sig, nor what technique you used (metal plate texture made from scratch?) but that face needs a light up, looks like the middle is a blended circle layer that use a random 'satin' effect over her face. It's not really clean.

EDIT: I am doubt-y about "i made this sig!!!!1 loak!!" But nice job if you did, now you might want to make yourself a new avatar then.

Last edited:

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
it's not even that great when you look at it...the wires make my eyes hurt (the fact that they go in and out of the holes without appearing to curve, the crappy lighting on them, and that horrid drop shadow which in no way represents a real shadow - so the red fiery background is on the same vertical level as the metal plate?) and that shiny metal thing around the face clashes pretty badly with the rough scratchy background - the lighting on it is not even correct when comparing it to the holes. the text is poorly done also, and the left part of the background looks rather crappy.

he could have made it, especially given the sheer number of ps tutorials around these days - there are topics for everything, that planet he made up there was probably done verbatim from some retarded tutorial. unlikely that he made it, but whatev. I don't even find it attractive.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
um acutally iti s mine, its been a year since i was last on here, its my work i swear, i used a tutorials for this technique, heres the link http://www.pslover.com/click/6137 and dude, i swear to god this is all my work, everything i make is completely and totally mine without using textures, models, or renders of anyone leses work
oh, and it says tek becuase i made it for another forum, the problem is, there is someone with the name heretic on that forum, so i coulodnt use that name, and my name on that forum is Kriminal, and that name wouldnt go with the signature, tech and kriminal dont mix, so i wrote tek on it. And also, it is a advanced tutorial which takes knowledge and skill with photoshop, you may say, theres no such thing as a hard tutorial, but then check this sh*t out and youll change your mind. And whatever pheonix, i know your just jealous cuase your work sucks and you wish u could improve and do well with photoshop like me :)

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
These tutorial websites with people with like 500 sigs are hillarious. Especialy when they are admins, they just don't have any sig guidelines.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
lol thanks dude, i was just playing with you, i admire your work as well, i love that 3d star you got in there, was that designed by 3dmax? it lookes nice man, good work. And that tut took me forever lol

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Fr4g D3mon said:
lol thanks dude, i was just playing with you, i admire your work as well, i love that 3d star you got in there, was that designed by 3dmax? it lookes nice man, good work. And that tut took me forever lol

I know you were :p Star is photoshop. Seriously though, the positive remarks are very kind, but I'm completely screwed now I want a new one...only downhill from here!

Sod it, I might go looking for tutorials too at this rate...

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
yeah dude, thats how i improved, i looked at about 5 new tuts every day to get ideas stuck in my head for creating new and better stuff ,im always looking at tuts to give me new ideas and such. But there are soo many out there... lol

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Here's one for a different forum. I keep away from filters, and just try to make the basic design elements strong enough to stand on their own. It's not necessarily better or worse than anyone elses methods, it's just the one I prefer.

malicious8on.gif

So...how's stuff on the home front? :O

Last edited: