Botmatch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

Michael Bain

This one is odd, When botmatching in standoff or classic, sometimes a bot will come in and start shooting at both sides, it appears as a white dot on radar not blue or red. Is anyone else having this problem?

J

JediCatch

Oh!! speaking of bots. Many people on the SOB StandOff server say that they can see two people named "Player" (one on each team) at certain times. They aren't seen by everyone, and they cannot be kicked. They move around a little and give the person extreme lag. I have had this happen to me. Any ideas??

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

C

Catalyst

Wow, this is an odd one. I have seen this happen like once, and it's very strange, like a phantom player. Kinda freaky after seeing The Blair Witch Project /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I assume they are bots and not players. I don't know what is causing this at the moment.