Adding new gametype to the ingame server browser.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
Hello \o/

Add this to the infiltration.ini for see the Inf unreal coop servers in Infiltration All category:

Add to the [INF_Browser_ALL_INF]
ListFactories[2]=INF_Browser.INF_BrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=INF_Browser_All_UT,GameType=INFCoopUnrealGame,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

!!! I set that as [2], because it didn't work as [10] ;(, so watch the numbers!

Add this to the infiltration.ini for see the Inf unreal coop servers in a new category:

[INF_Browser_INF_UnrealCoop]
ListFactories[0]=INF_Browser.INF_BrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=INF_Browser_All_UT,GameType=INFCoopUnrealGame,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

Than make a modification like this for the position in the list and the name of the category:

[INF_Browser.INF_BrowserMainManager]
ServerListNames[0]=INF_Browser_Favorites
ServerListNames[1]=INF_Browser_ALL_INF
ServerListNames[2]=INF_BrowserLAN
ServerListNames[3]=INF_Browser_INF_UnrealCoop
ServerListShownNames[0]=Favorites
ServerListShownNames[1]=Infiltration All
ServerListShownNames[2]=LAN Servers
ServerListShownNames[3]=INF Unreal Coop

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
EDIT!

Changes:

I changed the order to more practical ("favorites" doesnt need master server), and i made the numbers matching (did i f***ed it up? :O ).
I'm not sure this works correctly, because i can't try it out, but atleast makes sanse... :p

Actually about a month after i made this thread there were master server shutdowns, that made the xplod servers don't show up (btw, are they still up?).
(that still was the case about a year ago, the last time i checked)

EDIT (in the edit comment, haha):
I made clear the post is about 2 things:
Adding the gametype to Inf all category and add a new category.

I highlighted the "codename" of the gametype.

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
Isn't it the same method? It looks that way at first blink...